Friday, August 3, 2007

School has started again

Hi, well school is once again underway. We already had an hour of homework last night for Elaina and it is just the first week! Bailey has started football practice and Elaina will start cheer practice next week. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! Braden has a black eye, he was accidently hit with a plastic hammer at church in the play room Wed. night, he looks pretty tough today. lol Bailey has outgrown me and Elaina is a fireball as usual. We are gearing up for VBS which will be on Saturday. Dale is working all the time as usual, he is building a house for Daphne, Jeremy, Amelia. They have a baby boy on the way, he is due in mid October. It is wild around here but lots of fun. I will post pics soon.
Hope you all are doing well!!

4 comments:

Wendy Worley said...

I am so excited you finally decided to do this. You will enjoy it. You can add my name to you blog.

Libby said...

Hey Shelly! I found your blog on Wendy's and just wanted to say hi. I can't wait to see a picture of the kids. I'm sure they've grown so much since I've seen them. I hope you guys are doing well.
Elizabeth Stokes

4mcknatt's said...

so nice to catch up on your family. can I link to your blog? Haley

Mindy said...

HI Shelly! I guess you have gotten the picture that we are all blogging. I was so excited to see you had one. I need pictures!!!! Can I link to your blog too? I hope to see you soon!

Mindy