Thursday, August 16, 2007

Need some better pics to post

Well here are a few pictures from the lake in July. I will post better ones in a few days. Elaina doesn't care to have her picture taken so I have to work hard to get a good one of her. I will try to take some good ones this weekend and get them on. Bailey and Dale are going on the Father/Son Spring Meadows Camp out tomorrow! I am sure they will burn up! I can't imagine camping out in this heat! We are going to a mother/daughter night at Rita's pool for Elaina. So it should be a fun weekend. We are going to let all the girls swim and of course watch High School Musical 2!! It should be fun! Well, have to take Bailey to football practice in the heat! Can you tell I am down on the heat today! I am seriously praying for RAIN! Everytime I think of it. And that has been alot today. LOL

1 comment:

Wendy Worley said...

I love the pictures! We had rain Thursday night! It's also cooler here than Nashville. Not that the 90's are that cool, but beats the 100's! We could still use more rain!!