Monday, March 17, 2008

I am back......

Well, it seems like I have been gone forever from the blogging world but I am back.... Wow where do I start? Bailey is going to CA now! Yeah!!! He is doing well and loves it there! Elaina is doing great, she is an awesome big sister. Braden will be 3 on Sunday! Hard to beleive that the time has flown by so quickly! Dale is doing fine, he is still building houses. I am staying home most of the time right now so Braden can play in the dirt, his favorite past time. We are selling the boat, I am soooo sad! We need everyone to pray that the housing market picks up soon. Spring has finally arrived so that should help. We are gearing up for Lads to Leaders this weekend, Bailey and Elaina are both doing puppets and Bailey is doing speech and Elaina is doing song leading. I am chaperoning 3 girls, so it should be fun. Church is going great! We have about 275 to 300 on Sundays now! Wow is it growing. Andy and Jennifer are just awesome, they have been a true blessing for my kids and all the kids. I have a facebook page now because Bailey is 13 and if he is going to have one so am I. That is about all the new information I have for now, I will post after lads when I am rested.

2 comments:

Julie S said...

The kids have changed so much, well, not really, they just look older. I'm so happy for Bailey. We have already been praying for Dale and we will continue. Glad church is going so great! See you soon. Julie

Wendy Worley said...

Glad to see you back! Great pictures! We will be praying for Dale & you.